Your trust is extremely important to us. At Style for Hire, we understand that the information you provide to us before, during, or after your appointment, or that we collect about you is totally, absolutely private.
Who has access to my information?
The information you give us is only for use internally at Style for Hire. Style for Hire employees, contractors and your selected independent Stylist(s) have access to your relevant information, and are authorized to review it only for the purposes of carrying out their official duties and responsibilities. Style for Hire employees, contractors and independent stylists are contractually required to keep consumer information confidential.
Why does Style for Hire collect and maintain information?
Style for Hire is required by state laws and regulations to collect and maintain certain limited information about its customers. The information we collect also allows us to provide you with Style for Hire products and services that meet your unique needs and to offer you the highest level of customer service.
Which personal information does Style for Hire collect and maintain?
The personal information we collect and maintain may include:
- Information you submit to us, such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address.
- Information your stylist records for you in your Client Dashboard, such as your best colors, measurements, photos and shopping list.
- Information about your transactions with Style for Hire, such as bank account and/or credit card information and payment history.
- Information that may be derived from your visits to Style for Hire’s website.
- Information about your transactions with partner retailers and service providers.
Does Style for Hire disclose personalized info. to third parties?
No! Style for Hire does not disclose any non-public personal information about its clients to anyone except its contracted infrastructure providers (payment processor, Web host, etc.), and as required by law.
It is Style for Hire’s current policy not to share identifiable customer information with other businesses for marketing purposes.
Style for Hire reserves the right to depersonalize and aggregate its clients' demographic and transaction information to provide to third parties for the purpose of analysis and improved product and services development.
If this policy should change, you will be notified by Style for Hire, and given the opportunity to request that your information not be disclosed to other businesses for marketing purposes.
How can I contact Style for Hire if I have privacy questions?
Mail: Style for Hire
1250 Broadway, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10001